Sunday, April 01, 2007

ren cong. will return your call when I get the house phone up. hope everything's well with your teaching, if you are still doing it!

karen. HELLO! apologies being so long to email! haha, you're right, friends in uni are harder to make, and truth be told, I don't bear high hopes. haha I should try to sound more enthusiastic I know. email's on the way..soon.

zx. I think you're still terrifying your students.

sherilyn. nope, I haven't been mugging all that hard. just that my internet's still not up and running just yet. by the week hopefully.

life. hi.

anatomy. thanks for killing me, or starting to anyway. even though I'm only interacting with your introduction now. it still is tough.

all. I'm finding it hard to learn new things all over again, I have to get into the rhythm again. it's coming, I'm sure. but it's hard to pre-read something and you don't understand half the words without refering to the textbooks, which throw another half of words that I don't yet understand. in addition, I promise to write and update when I finally settle my internet. (and stop borrowing from our neighbour/church friend/senior). cheers!

God. thank You for easter, in more ways than one. for seeing me through thus far, and in advance for seeing me beyond.